
Ok, so, I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Can I just say...AMAZING! There are just too many scenes to name as favorite, but as you can see from the title.. Dumbledore's Army was freaking sweet! I found myself cheering on the clan and was so proud of Luny Lovegood for taking some hits for the team! As most of you know.. this weekend book 7 comes out. It's sad that it's ending.. but all good things must come to an end. My prediction is a sweet showdown with "He Who Must Not be Named" (a.k.a. L.V) and Harry. Harry will win of course. Especially if he uses my new favorite spell ---- STUPEFY!! Kristy, Mom, Gina, Levi ,Camrann and I will be attending the midnight party to secure our reserved copy of the book. I will then proceed to pull an all nighter and read it with a kleenex box nearby. Bless that J.K. Rowling!! Pure Genius!
P.s. I secretly wish I had a wand that could cast spells.. when Isaak is naughty or I have to see another show about Paris Hilton and her time in the pen... I could just shout aloud.. STUPEFY!!
P.s.s. There will be no spoilers on this site.. if you want to know what happens in 7.... READ THE BOOK!!

3 comments:
You're so funny. I'm so excited for book 7. I finished re-reading 6 last Friday and I've been in a depression of sorts waiting for the new book. I'm going to see the movie this week sometime. I'm sad it's coming to an end. Hopefully something else great will come along to keep my 5th grade reading level attention soon!!! I don't know if anything could top the Harry Potter books, though.
JENN!!!! I'm glad you loved the movie so much. I did too! It is my favorite so far! AAAAHHHH!!! I am so excited for book 7, I can hardly stand it!!! Reading your blog made me even more excited! I HOPE that good wins, as in all of her other books. But J.K. Rowling did say that some people will loathe the book. I don't know what that means. AAAHH!! I am still reading book 6. I better hurry and finish before Friday. I have no idea how I'm going to handle the wait though. I'll go mad, just you watch! :)
YES!!! We are going to midnight madness on Friday too! Dave, Bob and I have all been reading the books and watching the movies, it has been Harry Potter MANIA around here! I love it!
Post a Comment