Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Introducing.....

Well... Today, November 20th, a beautiful thing took place in our family. Braxton James Lloyd was born. Terra was a trooper and he arrived at 12:27 p.m. and was a little guy at just 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. The first glimpse we got (after the tears dried).. was all of his hair! He is a beautiful baby and I am honored to be his auntie! I love you Braxty and Ben & Ter, I am so proud of you and I love you all so much!



5 comments:

Kim said...

YEA!! I am so happy for you and your family. He's darling and Ben & Terra look so happy. Your family just keeps growing! Pass along my congrats to Ben & Terra...I can't wait to meet little Braxton!

Neiko said...

So cute! Conratulations - I am glad everything went so well!

Sara said...

I love all that hair. I can't believe that Ben is a daddy. Tell them congrats!!!

Jessica Jo said...

He's adorable! congratulations to Ben and Terra! I think that is the first time I've ever seen Ben look serious!

Tukuafu's said...

Thanks everyone.. They really are the best little parents. And Jess, this was the first I have seen Ben serious! I didn't realize he could cry! :)