"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Sunday, January 27, 2008
The fuzzy socks...
Isy is truly an island boy. He has opted to wear shorts most of the winter (until we fight him to put on pants).. however, this day, his legs were cold. Rather than put on pants, he wanted to wear my fuzzy socks.. Talk about a crack up.
Cambria loves to wear skirts. So if we are going anywhere we tell her she has to put pants on. So she puts pants on under her skirt. Looks pretty cute.
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
3 comments:
I love it...that makes me laugh!
Cambria loves to wear skirts. So if we are going anywhere we tell her she has to put pants on. So she puts pants on under her skirt. Looks pretty cute.
That sounds just like Miles. One thing he thinks is so not cool, but then he'll do something else, and I'll think " and that cool!"
Sweet black-mail!
Post a Comment