
Isaak is a jellyfish! Not literally, but this means he is in his first round of swimming lessons. The first lesson was last night and was alright. Being the offspring of Duke, our boy is shy! The teacher kept asking him things and he outright ignored her and had his head turned. She has a great way with kids and asked if they wanted to go on the duckie waterslide (a new lovely addition to the ghetto fitness center pool). Naturally, both he and Payton (the other little guy in the pictures) thought that was a fabulous idea. After that he warmed up and even started listening to her. She tried to get him to dunk his head in the water but he wasn't having that. He was quite content going on the duckie slide and sitting on the edge of the pool. I felt like a proud Mom watchin her big boy in his new and 1st real extraciricular activity. He kept giving me thumbs up during the lesson and afterwards told me had so so fun at his lesson and couldn't wait to go back.
Isaak & Payton with their teacher. They are the same age, but Isaak is definitely a big boy!
He was lovin on the slide!

2 comments:
JENN - I have got to check out the blogs more often!! I just read all about Kristy and her little one. I'm so glad she is home and that everything is going well. She is beautiful! Keep us all posted. :)
Okay, I just had to make one more comment! I just read the issak-isms and I am dying laughing right now!!! What a cute kid!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment