So, I have been wondering what has been causing all of the sickness and naughtiness that I have gone through.. turns out it's my very own, homegrown, drama queen! In this ultrasound picture, on the left you can see her feet together and this is looking from underneath.. she isn't shy about her treasures she's got!
10 years ago


8 comments:
I didn't think you could tell that early. Congrats on the girl, they are so much fun!!!
Thanks! I know I'm hot! What? What? I can't wait for our little girls to play dress up together! Two princesses! Just hope Isaak doesn't torture them!
congratulations! how fun to have a little girl to spoil. It's so nice when they aren't shy at exposing their goods so we can know what to expect. Is Isaak excited to have a little sister?
She is going to be so adorable! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see her!!!
Congrats on the girl! How fun.
Yippee!! I am so excited for you and that the drama queen is doing well! You knew it had to be a little wild girl! We have been praying for you every day! Miss you and love you!
Good to hear from you.... Congratulations girls are so fun. It was fun to read your blog and I can't believe how grown all your sibling are. Seeing your famiy really brings back the memories.
Jenn!!!! Congrats! That is so exciting! So you are due when? Please drop me an email! I miss you! We are expecting #4!!!!
Love Jody
Post a Comment