Friday, March 14, 2008

An Update....

Just wanted to post a quick update. Kristy is headed home tomorrow and has been feeling great. Hailey needs to stay a little longer so that she can regulate her body temperature. Other than that, she is eating great, gaining weight and is by far the best behaved baby in the nursery. All the nurses love her because she is so low maintenance and just kicks around in her isolette. The nurses are saying she'll stay about 2 more weeks, but she is doing so well, I bet it will be sooner! Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, Kristy's baby shower is still on for tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Spencer family said...

That is wonderful that everything is going well. My sister's baby was 3'12 I think. (Now she is 6 yrs old and doing great)It's crazy to see a baby that small. I hope that the baby will be able to come home sooner than later!