"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
My brother in law Peau is serving in South Carolina.. Here are some pictures of him. Good to know you can serve with style! Oh, he's eating alligator on that plate.. sacrifice of missionaries!
Wow 3 days posting in a row...I am impressed. Looks like you guys are up to lots of fun this summer. Did you know Kyler and Drew are currently on missions? Kyler went out late and left this month for Paraguay and Drew is in Canada, he left 8 months ago. Alligator...vomitrotious! :)
Of course we will continue the girls nights...I will only be about 15 minutes away! I wouldn't totally abandon you, with that cute baby girl comin and all. Besides, it will be a few months, I am sure, until I go anyway.
jenn...i am so excited for you and your new little soon-to-be-here girl. and i so appreciate your awesome comment on my blog and the boost it gave me. you are really a good friend to me and i feel so much love from you. thanks. funny that i still feel like you are one of my bestest friends although we don't see each other more than once every gagillion years. i will be checking your blog faithfully to get the update on your cute baby...so tell duke he better know how to add pictures!
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
3 comments:
Wow 3 days posting in a row...I am impressed. Looks like you guys are up to lots of fun this summer. Did you know Kyler and Drew are currently on missions? Kyler went out late and left this month for Paraguay and Drew is in Canada, he left 8 months ago. Alligator...vomitrotious! :)
Of course we will continue the girls nights...I will only be about 15 minutes away! I wouldn't totally abandon you, with that cute baby girl comin and all. Besides, it will be a few months, I am sure, until I go anyway.
jenn...i am so excited for you and your new little soon-to-be-here girl. and i so appreciate your awesome comment on my blog and the boost it gave me. you are really a good friend to me and i feel so much love from you. thanks. funny that i still feel like you are one of my bestest friends although we don't see each other more than once every gagillion years. i will be checking your blog faithfully to get the update on your cute baby...so tell duke he better know how to add pictures!
Post a Comment