Ok, totally stole this off of Kristy's blog-- Enjoy!
10 years ago. . . . Dating Chucc Tua'One- thought we were getting married.. planning our honeymoon to Cancun. Too bad he got some other girl pregnant. Bummer deal dude.
5 years ago. . . Just found out I was pregnant with Isy. Went in with a "gall bladder" attack.. come to find out it was an embryo causing all of the problems. Got my first IV ever.
5 months ago. . . . Speaking of IV's.. A few months into the pregnancy.. got my picc line and throwing up 28 times in one day.
5 things I need to do tomorrow. . . 1. Pack my hospital bag 2. Charge the camera so that it's ready-find the video camera 3. Laundry (still) 4. Get the nursery ready (still) 5. Prop up my kankles.
5 bad habits. . . 1. I still bite my nails (I know, gross). 2. I hold grudges forever. 3. Don't like to do anything out of my comfort zone 4. Picking zits (I know, gross again). 5. Sleeping. Even when I am not pregnant, it's a fave past time.
5 places I've lived. . . 1. Rexburg, Idaho 2. West Valley (East, West, Central)
5 things people don't know about me. . . 1. I can't stand it when people don't use their blinkers-- hello, it's what they are there for. 2. I have 2 tattoos to remind me of my early 20's-- shout out to the K town basement (oh yeah, one was done by a homemade tattoo gun and ink from the craft store). 3. I secretly want to start my own "ambush makeover" show.. I don't know how many times I have thought "Hello?? 1980 called- they want their hair back!!" 4. Whoever thought stuffed animals in the back window of a car was cute- it's not. 5. I have a slight obsession with Dog the Bounty Hunter.. I love the drama.
10 years ago

1 comment:
OMG! I laughed so hard! Good ol' Chucc a rooney! Those darn 2@1 boyz! As Hyrum would say "BURNT!"
Post a Comment