"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Sunday, August 31, 2008
It's BaTh TiMe
I love her cheeks! She typically screams through the bath, but tonight she was quite content! Don't you want to squeeze her??
She is such a doll! She has gotten so big. I miss you guys and wish we were closer. I'm sure you are enjoying having a girl, isn't it fun! Miss and love ya!
she is so adorable and yes I want to pinch those cheeks. Lets do lunch soon maybe meet in bountiful or something if that is not to far.... Call me 773-1612. I love the sleeping pictures and her cute dress
Oh my goodness, she is so stinking cute! Love those cheeks. There is nothing better than chub on babies. I am also loving the bath foamy thingy, where did you get it?
So THAT'S who you are! I always see "Tukuafu's" on Beth's and Nett's and others blogs, how fun to know it's you!!! What a beautiful baby you have, she's so yummy! I cannot wait until this one pops out! You look amazing, and your hubby is a handsome fellow! Wow, what a life, I'm so glad you wrote!!! Now I feel like I can peek in on you too! Loves and Congrats on the sweet little baby!
She is adorable! I'm glad you and Elsie are doing good. And what a cute name! I don't know if you've had a chance to look at my blog, but we are expecting a new little one in May. Take care-
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
13 comments:
I love those cheeks. I just want to squish her. She's so cute!
What a cutie! Yes, I do want to squeeze her...I can't wait to see her and hold her! She's just beautiful!
She is such a doll! She has gotten so big. I miss you guys and wish we were closer. I'm sure you are enjoying having a girl, isn't it fun! Miss and love ya!
she is so adorable and yes I want to pinch those cheeks. Lets do lunch soon maybe meet in bountiful or something if that is not to far.... Call me 773-1612. I love the sleeping pictures and her cute dress
I love all the pictures! She is adorable!
Jenn, she is a cutie! I love the bath pictures! Her face is priceless! Hope you are getting some sleep!
Yeah for baths in the sink! What a cutie :)
Oh she is so so cute. I love those first few months they are so sweet.
Jenn!! She is so stinking cute- congrats and those checks! I want to squeeze them too! Adorable!
My babies always hated their baths until about 2 months old. She is so cute!
Oh my goodness, she is so stinking cute! Love those cheeks. There is nothing better than chub on babies. I am also loving the bath foamy thingy, where did you get it?
So THAT'S who you are!
I always see "Tukuafu's" on Beth's and Nett's and others blogs, how fun to know it's you!!!
What a beautiful baby you have, she's so yummy! I cannot wait until this one pops out!
You look amazing, and your hubby is a handsome fellow!
Wow, what a life, I'm so glad you wrote!!! Now I feel like I can peek in on you too!
Loves and Congrats on the sweet little baby!
She is adorable! I'm glad you and Elsie are doing good. And what a cute name! I don't know if you've had a chance to look at my blog, but we are expecting a new little one in May.
Take care-
Post a Comment