Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The big day!

Well today is the big day. Can I just say I am glad this day has come and is going in about 10 hours? I am not big into politics but after realizing how cool it is that we have the opportunity to vote, I did it. I would like to thank my good friends at Whittier for allowing me to stand in an unstable voting booth to cast my paper ballot (I moved since the last time I registered, hence paper ballot) and for my fabulous "I voted" sticker. I feel good about my decisions but more than anything I realize that what will be will be and everything happens for a reason. So, while some may say the end of the world is coming if Mr. Obama takes the office in the big white house- I say whatever..just get out and vote.

And finally, "I'd like to thank the LA city bus driver for taking a chance on an unknown kid".. Name that movie?? Jessica Jo- this one is yours~!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Clueless?

Jessica Jo said...

last but not least, the wonderful crew at McDonalds for spending hours making those egg McMuffins, without which I might never be tardy~Travis Birkenstock, Clueless
I miss you Jenn!!!