
For those of you well versed in the best lyrics written (can you sense the sarcasm??).. The countdown begins to the NKOTB concert.. November 15th is just around the corner and I have been practicing my Hangin Tough dance moves for a long time. If anyone needs a ticket, Camie Lou has one that she needs to sell.. the price is 90 bones (no, it isn't a joke). Who wouldn't want to spend time with the New Men on the block.. In case you need a little teaser of what is to come.. please click here (parental advisory warning- explicit thrusting involved) .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_mCdaXkfc
In all seriousness, Jordan, Danny, Donny, Jon and lil Joey would love to see you!

6 comments:
i have a friend who just went to their concert in Phoenix. She had the time of her life! That will be so awesome! Can't wait for the blog update!
Whew, thanks for that little video, now I can get on the plane and be completely satisfied for three hours with the thought of Jordan going through my mind, and his explicit pelvic thrusting.
I'm sooo excited I can't even handle it!!!
I would so love to go with you to that concert, there will be some EXCELLENT people watching!
I love it. I so remember lusting after them. so sorry you are back at work tell everyone that is still there high. I should realy make a trip out there one of these days with the chilins. Hey I am sorry we did not get together while you were off if there is a saturday in the future that works for you let me know and we will go have some good eatin love ya....
So........I am dying to know how it went. Did I mention that I am completely and totally jealous of you? Wish I could have gone. I need details!!!!
Post a Comment