"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
The videos are so cute. I just wanna much on her cheeks. It was so weird. On the video where Hailey has gas, she tooted and immediately after I could smell it. Oh wait, that was either Xander, Ashton or Kynzlee (is here playing). It was just great timing.
She is so beautiful, she looks like her mommy! I'm sorry you didn't get to see your usual doctor, I bet he missed you too. I love the video of your cute little boy, I feel the same way about Wizard of Oz, it scared me too. Your little queen bee is just the cutest little thing, and how lucky that she sleeps through the night! Love your cute little family!
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
3 comments:
The videos are so cute. I just wanna much on her cheeks. It was so weird. On the video where Hailey has gas, she tooted and immediately after I could smell it. Oh wait, that was either Xander, Ashton or Kynzlee (is here playing). It was just great timing.
Such cute kiddo's!! Did you pinch her for the last video??? ;)
She is so beautiful, she looks like her mommy!
I'm sorry you didn't get to see your usual doctor, I bet he missed you too.
I love the video of your cute little boy, I feel the same way about Wizard of Oz, it scared me too.
Your little queen bee is just the cutest little thing, and how lucky that she sleeps through the night!
Love your cute little family!
Post a Comment