
For Christmas this year, we thought it would be fun to go to Frisco and see Superman's family..
We are trying to prep Spidey for the trip. He told us he was good to just stay home with the cats and play video games. I then mentioned that Superman's Dad loves to buy toys for kids. Instantaneously-- he was all about the trip! The in-laws haven't ever seen the Queen-- so, I am sure she'll be wooing everyone with her sweet dimples!
Also, I had a new niece born. Losaline Ofeina Meilani was born 3 weeks ago and we can't wait to hold her and snuggle her!
I love San Fran. I have been there once before and did all the "touristy" stuff, so this time, it's RELAXATION time! Spending time with Superman's family is always a good time. His cousin is coming from Tokyo (she's in graduate school) to spend the holidays with us. So, it will be one big partay!! We are planning to take Spidey to Six Flags, eat a ton of food, Relax (did I say that already??), get spoiled by the in laws, learn more Tongan words, enjoy the 50ish degree weather (sans snow!!) and really, just get away.
So, until after the holidays- I bid farewell to all my faithful blog readers- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!


3 comments:
Relaxation? Good luck with that one! I thought I was on vaca, but so far, I've only gotten to sleep for 4 hours. Let's just say that Hailey is not quite familiar with her surroundings! Boo!
I hope all goes well with traveling. Be safe and have a fun "relaxing" time.
Hey Good to hear from you! Your little girl is adorable and I can't believe how big Isaac has gotten! I'm jealous you guys spent Xmas in my hometown - glad you had fun! Hope all is well - tell Duke "hi" from us!
Post a Comment