Friday, February 27, 2009

Don't be FoOleD by the ROCKz tHat I GoT..

I'm still.. I'm still PRETTY from the block...



Yep-- that's right! Pretty has BLING!! On a whim a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to get her ears pierced. I always knew that if I had a girl, she had to have her ears pierced. So, we did it! Snaps to Mom & Kristy for support! It wasn't nearly as traumatizing as I thought it would be. As soon as the lolli was in her mouth, she was good to go.

********Updates on us. First of all, let me apologize for the lack of blogging. I really have no excuse. Baby sister has had some stomach bug. Fire water and a lot of whining. Poor thing. Then one night, Spidey threw up. Terrible. Anyhooo.. we are on our road to recovery!!

This past month has been full of exciting things.. I got to go to Book Club..


This month it was at Red Robin (hence the bird in tights).. We read "Confessions of a Shopaholic".. and then went to see the movie. I liked the book ok.. the movie, not so much. There were some really funny parts, but that was about it. All in all, I just loved being with the book club girls! You guys rock! Oh, and double snaps to Camie-licious for setting it all up! You are da bomb GIRL!

Another exciting thing.. Spidey got his haircut! I am sure those of you faithful readers will be nodding your head when I tell you that haircuts are like poking my eyes out with toothpicks. It is seriously so painful! So, Spidey was to the point he was starting to look like a brown Rod Stewart, so while I was at Women's Conference, the boys buzzed it off!! Look how handsome he is!!



Baby sister loves her Daddy. Here are some candid shots of the 2 of them and then Spidey had to get in on the action...







And finally, just one last shot of my pretty little girl & her shout out to the Grandma's!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

i really don't think there is any other way to go than piercing little girls ears. they look so much more girlie. she's such a cutie! thanks for all the encouraging words through my rantings and raving s on my blog:)

Camie said...

So fun Jenn!! You're better than me...I haven't blogged for awhile either. I blame facebook. :)

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

So cute pictures of your boys and baby girl!

Nickie said...

What a gorgeous family you have. Sorry they've been sick, they're too cute to get sick. Your little boy kills me, you can tell from his pictures that he's just a character. And little sis, wow, she just gets prettier every day, what a doll.
Isn't it nice to get away and do stuff with the girls? I need a day like that.
Love you!

KaufusiFamily said...

Oh my gosh... you are hillarious! I love reading your blog and busting a gut. Why don't we hang out?? After I get done reading your blog I am always wishing we were BFFs! hahahah. By the way... I LOVE Pretty's bling-bling. Super cute! And Spidey's haircut ... very handsome. Hope all is well!

SETHER+ONE said...

No SERIOUSLY. You make cute kids. C-U-T-E.

The Poulson's said...

Such cute pictures! I love her earings :)