
I seriously can't believe she is already 9 months! I remember reading my friend's blogs after Spidey was born and they were saying how blissful motherhood was and blah blah blah and thinking.. man, they are smokin crack or somethin.. but seriously, my pretty is AMAzIng! I have loved every minute of her.
Naturally, we went to see Dreamy for her check up. He is fabulous as always. He was telling me that he was being interviewed by a lady that was prego and wanted to find a good pediatrician for her baby.. she asked him why he wanted to be a ped. and why he still likes it.. he was like- I would have just brought her in to meet you guys. Ah... cute!! Yes, my heart melted.
Ok- moving on to logistics...
Wt- 19 lbs 10 oz- 62%
Ht- 29 in. - 88%
Head Circ- 44 cm- 45%
He did find some excess fluid in her ear (remnant from the ear infection).. so if something starts buggin with her- to call him. He gave me his cell number. Ok, not really.
* She still isn't rolling or crawling. She sits up and plays with just about anything you give her. Her current fave thing to do is de-shell the onions in my veggie bowl while sitting in her bumbo. She crinkles those things into oblivion.
* No teeth yet. YESssss!!!
* Love, love, loves her brother & such a Daddy's GirL
* Sleeps about 12 hours a night.
* Still loves her baby food that I make her. Her fave is butternut squash. Dreamy gave me the go ahead to start yogurts.. Yay!
* Loves to be outside. Poor grass has no chance against her pincer grasp.
* She squeals when she sees the cats. At least someone still loves them.
* We thought it was time to un-swaddle. She slept from 7- midnight un-swaddled and woke up screaming. The un-swaddle tactic may have been premature. She is swaddled as tight as can be still.
That's your update for now.. Here are some cute pictures we took of her on Saturday..




15 comments:
Ok, I just want to squeeze her cheeks. Sounds like you have a great pediatrician and a great kid. 12 hours of sleep? Sweet! It's nice to read up on you guys!
She is certainly adorable. I can't believe how grown up she looks in those pictures! I love that she still loves to be swaddled. I swaddled my boys, but they were both breaking out of it at about 5 months, so that is when I quit. I think it helps them sleep so much better.
That 9 months has flown by! My Lincoln will be a year in like a week and a half. I still don't know where the time has gone! She's a cutie!
What a sweetie! I love having a girl too! Right now Annie is in the 44 percentile for height and 87 percentile for weight-what a chunk.
SO, SO, SO CUTE!! We just love Miss Pretty!
So fun! She is darling. We just won the swaddling battle...NO MORE!! Good luck. Don't wish for crawling. Ainsley is army crawling and she is into everything! HUGS!!!
oh my gosh! she is seriously soooooooooooooooo cute!!!! and jenn, you are so funny! i just love ya! and miss you too. :)
AWWWWW she is so cute. I want to be in your book club. :) I have read those Uglies, Pretties, Specials. They are fun.
I HATE that our babies are getting SO big SO fast!! She is adorable!! We need to get together so the babies can play. ;)
She is such a cutie. I can't believe she lets you swaddle her still. Lochlan was breaking out after just 3 months.
You're so lucky you got to see Dreamy :) I miss him. We get to see him for Brock's one year on June 1st, can't wait! Plus, I didn't know you still swaddle pretty, that's good to know, since we had to swaddle Brock until he was about 8 months and I thought it was crazy.
She is too cute!!! we swaddled the boys forever too. We finally ended up doing something called the Aussie swaddle, which helped to wean them off of it. It totally worked with them. I'm so glad she sleeps so well for you! Love you!
She is gorgeous Jen! I am loving her cheeks!!! What a beautiful girl, she looks so much like you!
I totally agree with you about the swine flu thing, get over it already! Personally, I can't wait for the buffalo flu to make it's appearance.
Love you!
Um...I think I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon reading your blog. I just about peed my pants reading the Spidey-isms. Oh my gosh!
Sweet Dreamy....
-k- I grew up with the Pettit Family. How do you know them?
Yea! I'm so happy to be here!! :)
she is a doll Jen! That is crazy she is already 9 months old. That is my favorite baby age. Just too dang yummy and sleeping so good by that age.
Post a Comment