Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh.. Yes, my frieNds! TheY arE baCk!

So, as you all know- I was a contestant last season on So You THink You Can Dance (SYTYCD).. Joshua and I were AMaZing Together. (i.e. my abs down below).
Last season was my first season of SYTYCD.. I know, I know.. it's like sacrelige right? I Love, LOVe, LoVed it. With the exception of the hostess (the exotic CaT) and Nigel's veneers.. it was Fab. It's back FolkS! ToniGht is the season premierE!




As if It CoulDn't get BettEr.. Have you seen Wipeout? Funniest thing ever and it starts next week. My Mom always told me.. if you can't make fun of yourself- make fun of other people!! Talk about hysterical (not just way funny- it's like pee your pants funny!). They do these obstacle courses- sucka punch, dizzy dummy and the big balls (see below).



UntIl NexTime.. GooD Night and Big Ballz!!

6 comments:

Natalie J said...

We get a kick out of Wipeout also. The Johns' comments are hilarious. I have watched a little of SYTYCD. I agree with you on Nigel's veneers. The Marie Osmond look-alike judge's laugh makes me a little crazy too. Good Picks Jenn!

Ahlquist Family said...

Wipeout ROCKS! My kids have been begging for it to be on for months!!! Now that commercials have started, they ask everyday if Wipeout is on! :) Jackson thinks the BIG BALLZ are hillarious!! Thanks for the laughs!

Shalae said...

I too love me some WIPEOUT! Jayden and I used to stay up and watch it together last summer. HILARIOUS!!!

Shylo said...

My kids and I love wipeout-wish I would have come up with that idea for a show, then I would be rich. :) I can't stand the judges on sytycd, that lady and her screaming yikes!

Beth and Jess said...

"If you can't make fun of yourself make fun of someone else." girl you are freakin hilarious. I love that show

Nickie said...

I'm a huge sytycd fan too! I have been loving every minute of it, I think Cat deeley has the bestest job in the world! And I wouldn't mind having those legs either!
I looove the field trip pics, spidey is adorable, his eyes are gorgeous!
I totally understand how you feel about the kindergarten experience. It's crazy how fast time goes by!
I love the picture of you guys together, you look amazing woman!
Loves!