
It was strange. Soon after the credits rolled, Mom looked like this..

And we looked like this...

I ate lots of this..

It now resides on my thighs and ace. but.... worth every morsel!
The movie was good. Real good. The end was a bit anti-climatic, but - I am crossing my fingers that the 7th movie has some serious throwdowns with L.Voldy and Potty.. Luvd Won Won and his humor..
Thanks to Sara, Gin, Cork & Mommy Dearest.. It was a fabulous time with you girls!
Expecto Patronum!! Oh, and .. watch out for the HORCRUXES!!

2 comments:
Sounds like a great time. You're lookin' good! Miss you!
Very cool. We watched it too, but did not get awesome glasses like that make you look so beautiful!!!
I thought the same thing about the ending...but then I remembered I was not too thrilled about the book either! 7 will be GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment