This is how I found her on the morning of her 1St birthday..
ready for lunch & a milkshake @ Red Robin
JLO & Spidey..
Superman.
After the Red Robin party.. we packed up and went up to the hospital. Here is sister's cake..
thanks to Aunty Kimmy for makin it!
Here's the diva testing out the cake. She wasn't a fan and didn't like her fingers to get dirty. Too bad.. it was a good cake!
thanks to everyone for coming up to the hospital and for the gifts. And for Dad to get in the wheelchair and come out to see the party.
A few days later after Dad was moved into a telementary unit.. I took the kids to the Dino museum down around the point. thanks to Carrie & ange for the invite!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to your cute, little bug! I love first b-days! Your kids are too cute..fun to see pictures of the fam. I'm still trying to figure out my schedule for when I'm back there, I'll let you know when I get it planned. Love ya!
P.S. Glad to hear your dad's doing better.
Happy Birthday! She is so cute and chubby! Love it! I think birthdays are just as big for mom's as they are for the kids. So good job mama!
I take it you found the charger? Cute pics!
Cute cake! I love finding babies in the crib. I miss that!
No way! She can't be one already! Wow, happy birthday to your beautiful girl!
Post a Comment