Holy cow, I am fired.
I am pretty sure I missed the SYTYCD update from last week.. Sacrelige.
So... onward.. to a brief synopsis...
I was ok with Bianca and Phil going home. Like the style of tap- but didn't love them. The Karen/Kevin combo in the yellow/black pleather was hot, hot.. smokin hot (plus it was choreographed by Tab & Nap). It was like soft core porn and I was totally into IT! That's really the only dances I can remember.. See.. if I can't get it together, I can't bring the info to you. Again, sorry.
ooooooooooooonnnn to this week..
J-LO"s Top 10:
10. Nigel needs to chillax.
9. Did anyone else notice the bedazzled beetle barrette ensemble Cat had in her hair? Reminds me of Indiana Jones & Temple of Doom - when they eat those beetles. Sorry, random thought.
8. Wow.. Mollee and Nate.. horrible. I thought maybe she was going to break an ankle in those heels.. not like I have room to talk.. I have bunions the size of Tejas and couldn't dare to wear those shoes.. but I was kinda disappointed. Surprised they were saved.
7. Felt so, so bad for Ryan. Hello- Lil C? Talk about bad luck .. it was so not Buck.
6. I must have been blind.. I thought the solos were ok..
5. Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.. love that guy. Seriously, so hot.
4. Pauline & Peter were ok to go. NOt devastated, but I think Pauline is such a cute girl. Plus, I think she's Poly- so she is totally related to us.
3. A breath of fresh air to see last season's cast in the audience.. sigh. I love them. Plus, Jeanette and Jason are hooked up.
2. I held my breath through the entire Ash & Jakob number. I thought for sure there was going to be a wardrobe malfunc. with those pants on Ash.. holy hanna.. she brought skin tight to a whole notha level. Jakob is fantastic.
1. 2 words.. Noelle and Russ. Dang. Dang. Dang. Loved the African/Jazz.. Plus, my hair looks like that all time. It's not even professionally done either!!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment