Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tha Monster Mash.. Hood Style..

apologies. the pictures are in random order.



I LOVE Halloween. Decorating. candy. candy. oh, and did I mention candy?? the economy must be worse than I thought.. Spidey didn't come home with one snickers bar.. tragedy.


Every year we get together as a family and have dinner and spend time together..


Sissy - costume #1.












This year was especially amazimg because this guy was still with us...






such a papa's girl



Spidey testing out Hailey's costume



Ladybug & kitty kat



Watch out for the pink monster!!








Ward trunk -or- treat.. We got into the spirit by decorating the G ride...





Sissy debuts costume #2..





Spidey wanted his face painted.. It's GI Joe meets Darth Vader. So, GI VAder I guess.



Face paint compliments of superman..



School parade.. can you tell he was happy to see me? I didn't mind - I loved being packed in the small auditorium with 5,000 other parents.. loved it. (not.)



We hit up the pumpkin patch on the COLDEST night of the year.. Sissy enjoyed it here..



Hailey got in on the fun..



spidey dressed for a snow storm..



we were so cold and the line was long to buy.. so we hit up WinCo and spent 1.83 on 2 HUGE pumpkins.. Snaps to Food 4 Less' and Wally World's love child..

At least Corky and the fam got in on the photo OP...



AND.. the most exciting news of all today.. these 2...


Are going to be parents TODAY! Ava Kaye is on her way!

5 comments:

Kiersti said...

Your kids are so freaking cute!! Someday I'll meet them......someday.

Banham Luck! said...

I was the only person that decorated my trunk for the ward trunk or treat! Everyone said, "Oh I did not even think of that!" BORING!!!
Congratulations Levi!

Beth and Jess said...

The face painting is a maz ing!! serious. You guys are so cute and always look like you are having so much fun.

Jessica Jo said...

So cute! I cannot believe no one passed out Snickers! As far as Beck and Ry know though, they didn't get any either (they are in my freezer, well some still are :)

Congrats to Levi and Lindsey!

Heather said...

Fun pictures Jenn! Love seeing your family, even if it's through blogging.