Monday, May 3, 2010

Boy + Trampoline = Yowza

So, my SIL decided to start a BL contest.. so Mom, me and Cork decided to join. The pot is 950 bones.. Hello- decision was not rocket science.

Soooooo.. Friday night.. we hit up 24 hr fit. Weighed in (Hork!) .. got in the car to go home to the hood and all 3 of us have missed calls from Superman. You know it's bad when he resorts to calling all of us.. heck, he rarely calls me.

He tells me that Spidey was jumping on the tramp and WHAM... landed on the patio brick.. and then proceeds to tell me it's just a "bruise"... Naturally, I went into panic mode.. "how did he fall out of the enclosure".. "what the crap was he doing".. "who saw it happen?"

So, due to stress, I HAD to eat Cafe Rio. It was delish by the way.

Anyhoo.. GOt home and it looked like this:








Does that look like a bruise to any of you? Um, no.

So, we headed to Kids-Scare and now...





Spidey is the lovely owner of 4 staples.


Dear DCFS- I promise I take care of my kids.

10 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

1st Stop the truck! I was so happy to see you! You are so beautiful and I can't believe I got to meet your little guy! Adorable
2nd the pictures make me want to puke! I am glad i got to see the staple part in person. SOrry that happened!

Way to go on the BL!

Tanya said...

wow! the biggest loser pot is serious. sheesh! so sad about the staples, but glad cafe rio was there to help you destress:) and congrats to levi!!!

Beth and Jess said...

Oy! I think I might pass out now. Yikes that looks like it hurts. I seriously am a little whoozy. Poor little guy. That is some bruise. :)

Lindsay said...

Oh no! Oh THAT is no bruise Mr. Duke! Poor Issak! Hey, good luck with your BL contest! $950 huh? Not bad!!

Natalie J said...

I have always wanted a trampoline for my kids, but after seeing those pictures, I think I am going to put on in the ground and STILL put an enclosure on it. Ouchies! Good luck on your contest!!

pam said...

OH man! Poor little guy. That is an award winning bruise, there! :) Hee, hee! Don't you just love husbands and how they describe stuff like that? I can't believe the staples. That is crazy. Poor guy. I just keep feeling bad for him ...

Melissa said...

Ouch!! Those pictures are crazy. Hope he gets better fast.
And LOL to you weighing in for your contest THEN eating at Cafe Rio. You are hilarious! :)))

Carleton & Robyn said...

oh...my...goodness! So scary.

Angela and Scott from Vivante came by this week on vacation. She's pregnant with her 4th. How time flies.

Jessica Jo said...

Wow those staples look SCARY!!!
Congrats to Levi on becoming a cop!!!

Nickie said...

I missed you too!
Poor Spidey, that poor guy has been through it with ear infections and allergies and now this! Poor baby!
I love his Batman cake, nice going there, I love frosting muscles, there's really nothing better is there?
Nice job on BL!
I love you!