Friday, June 4, 2010

Mountains and End of Kindy...

One of my fave traditions of all time.. take the fixins for a fab breakfast.. head up the canyons and RELAX.. We didn't have a chance to last year .. So, Memorial Day was the perfect opportunity to get out ..


Gina & Ava



















I'm tellin ya.. food just tastes better in the mountains.. Sissy and Spidey loved it up there.. Officer Lloyd, Linds, Gina Beana.. Ava.. Moms & Pops.. Here's to many more..


In other news.. this guy lost something:





His first tooth. He fiddled with it for weeks.. Once we mentioned you get cold hard cash for it.. he was yanking on it.. He wanted the tooth fairy to bring "2- 100 $ bills".. HA! When I lost a tooth I got a freakin quarter. So, he got 6 bucks (Sheesh.. inflation at it's finest)..

Also, today was the last day of Kindy. Can't believe it. He is excited to eat lunch at school and the extra 2 recesses he'll get in 1st grade. Yep, my kid alright. Food and fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl! Glad you have some new posts. Looks like you're having a great time. Love ya!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love that area-the mountains are so beautiful. So much fun.

Nickie said...

This makes me want to go hiking!
I cannot believe how much your daughter looks like you, she is beautiful, way to go mom!
I loved the bit about egg yolk in your toes, that's got to feel good huh.
I seriously need to find mountains that don't suck in ID.
Loves!