Thursday, September 9, 2010

That's why we pray.. praaaayyyy

This h0t mama needs your prayers...

Heather is sleeping...



This is my cousin- long story short, had a baby, a week later had a stroke and is now in ICU.. Lucky me, I get to watch her new babe!

She could use your prayers & good thoughts! :) Loves to you all!

3 comments:

Eric and Allana said...

OH I am so sorry to hear that!! We will keep her and her family in our prayers! Love ya girl!

Nickie said...

Sweetheart! I don't understand why the Lord keeps throwing such interesting trials your way, but you've got my prayers!
Hang in there, I hope Heather gets better...just wow, I cannot believe it. Stay strong woman, you got 2 pray just 2 make it 2day.
Give that sweet baby some big kisses from me.
I seriously love you!

Lianna Black said...

I am glad you are there to help! He is sooo sweet. I am so sorry she is in ICU, its really sad. We will keep her and her family in our prayers for sure.