Yes, she went from diva to hood in a day. Also, lost her pants and added pearls.
Then Santa came...
It may or may not have taken 2 hours to put together the kitchen--- The kids had everything unwrapped in record timing.. 7 mins 21 seconds. Spidey LOVES his new DSi.
Guess who is starting to walk? Miss Ava...
Could she get any cuter? I forgot to take pictures of her gold shoes..
We stared a new tradition this year.. Instead of exchanging gifts as the sibs, we did Sub 4 Santa gifts and a white elephant exchange..
Not sure what to say about what Linds got.. as Napoleon would say "luucky"
Mom performing "coming to america" by Neil Diamond.
Work it..
Spidey opening his Pj's.. Yes, he is wearing shorts in December.
Gina and Mr Frowny pants.
Levicorpus & Ava
Ben & Terr Bear.. Those are Braxton's pj's- but might fit Ben...
Ava- look alive girl.
Daddy & his baby girl..
Aunt Gina made Sissy a pillow case & with a new pillow..
---- -------------- ----------------------------------
Some exciting news.. Guess who is sleeping in a big girl bed?
We set this baby up and she loves it. Best part is she won't get out. Buh Bye crib.
** 2010 Christmas List**
- The first year in a decade I didn't send out Christmas cards. I tried to find a "stand in" family but got no takers.
- Watching Kristy play Toy Story Mania on the Wii. "steadyyyyy...."
- Holy food. I will now wear stretchy pants for the rest of the month.
- I am lucky to have sibs that are so freaking cool.
- Wondering how my parents bought & wrapped presents for 6 of us & remembering our 10-speeds & boomboxes.
- The first year in a decade I didn't send out Christmas cards. I tried to find a "stand in" family but got no takers.
- Watching Kristy play Toy Story Mania on the Wii. "steadyyyyy...."
- Holy food. I will now wear stretchy pants for the rest of the month.
- I am lucky to have sibs that are so freaking cool.
- Wondering how my parents bought & wrapped presents for 6 of us & remembering our 10-speeds & boomboxes.
- Glee Christmas. I Love them.

4 comments:
Yay!! HAppy Happy merry Christmas!! Looks so fun! LOVE the kitchen and big girl bed! YESSSSSSS!!! I was scraping to do any sort of Christmas card whatsoever. Laughed my butt off (if only!) about the stretchy pants! HA! We should Zumba together my love! A little Pnuts's bday is on the horizon. You can expect an invite any day now!!! LOVED the coasters! You ROCK my socks off! Love ya girl!
Um. . why aren't there any pics of me in there? I'm not coming next year! Okay just kidding! You can't get rid of me that easy!
Oh I miss you! Those cannot be your kiddos, because they look like teenagers...they have gotten so big. Fun times! Wish we could have come to Utah this year, and then I could have seen you. Next year (I'm crossing my fingers!) Love you!
Sounds like FUN! Thank U for maken' XMAS the BEST for our little family. YOu guys rock! Love you guys!
Post a Comment