Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A vaca and Naccchhhoooooooo!!!


This is where we stayed...   Miners Club- Park City

Sleeping Beauty

Tootie in her life jacket

Pool Time (spent an atrocious amount of time here)




Ate LOTS of food!  Mostly Ramen Noodle!



Theater Room..  We Watched RIO and ate WAY too much food!

What!What!  Caramel Corn BABAY!

We ventured to the Alpine Slide/Coaster..  Ride or Die DUDE!











I may or may not have run over a squirrel.. RIP ALvin, Simon or Theodore.. Doot doot ..


Introducing:   Nacho Consuelo Esquelito Ramseys Libre

I came outside one day and he was in the driveway.. we tried to find his family and it ended up that he found us :)   

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Haha! the squirrel! Should I be laughing? I don't know, but I TOTALLY am!!! I'm pretty sure it was Nacho there that was zipping back and forth all over 41st one day just asking for it.Happy he found a home and a good one too! :)