Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Camping Trips

So far this summer we have been on 2 camping trips. The first one of the summer was with my good friends Angela and Carrie and their families. We camped in a place called Shady Dell behind Kamas. It was beautiful. Our friends Carrie & Brian brought their sweet Alaskan Malamute, Keisha. Isaak was her keeper.. he walked her around but she was so big, she ended up walking him around. It was a nice trip and we came home without any huge problems. The picture above and below are at Provo Canyon Falls. As you can see, it was very picturesque.




Round 2 of camping we were prepared for anything. We went with Levi (my brother), his fiance' Lindsay and Levi's friends (and our realtor) Nate & Kelsey and their sweet baby Brinlee. As you can see from the pictures below, Levi brought his 4 wheeler and Isaak didn't leave it's side. From the second he woke up he was sitting on it with his helmet ready to ride. I went on my first ride on the 4 wheeler with Levi and Isaak.. let's just say I don't live life on the wild side anymore.. I was screaming to slow down and Isaak was yelling to go faster. So, I didn't take too many rides this trip. Our camping trip was so fabulous that Isaak caught his first fish. The picture was taken with Nate's camera so as soon as I get the picture from him, I'll post it. The last photo was Isaak's breakfast of champions.. EL Fudge cookies and Yoohoo. We are looking forward to many more trips!








2 comments:

Jessica Jo said...

Sounds like so much fun! No surprise that Isaak liked roughing it!

Unknown said...

I liked your description of your ride on the four wheeler. You forgot to leave out the squeezing and excruciating screams you were letting out " OH MY GOSH....SLOW DOWN LEVI SLOW DOWN!!!"