Monday, June 18, 2007

Mommy & Isy time


testing 123... Ok, the photo process is working. Since Isaak and I are the lone rangers in the evening, this is what takes up the majority of our time. Watching tv, making dinner, cleaning and just goofing off!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay Jenn!! Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm setting you as a favorite right now!

btw... He is getting so big!! I can't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

I have never blogged before. Your little boy is growing up. Looks like you are very happy.:)when are we going to meet for lunch? I have not had LA for a long time..nummmy!

talk to you soon,
Bennie
(oh thanks for that nick name my husband calls me that all the time)

pam said...

JENN!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Thanks for letting me know about it. I love blogging. And I love your blog. It's so cute! I need to ask Crystal how to set someone as a favorite. She also taught me how to make comments! I know, it shouldn't be so hard! Anyway, you and your little guy are SO adorable! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with the Tukuafu's!

Lei said...

Hi Jenn!
This is great and all new to me but cool, anyway to keep in touch with the family. Especially me out here in Aussie land.
You two look good. Isaak's so grown and cant wait to meet him. Please give him a big kiss & hug from his cousin Sefo jr and I! Say hi to Duke too!
Love ya!

Jessica Jo said...

I'm so excited you have started this blog! We are starting one also, it's an easy way to keep in touch with more people! You and Isaak are so cute!