
As the new year came and went, we had the opportunity to spend some time with Duke's younger brother before he left to serve his mission.
Elder Peau Tukuafu will be serving in South Carolina, spanish speaking. We love you Peau-- good luck !
"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.” Jimmy Fallon
5 comments:
Hey! I tried to call you on Tuesday cause I wanted to bring you some dinner...maybe I'll try again tonight! Give me a call and let me know if you will be home. Hope you are doing well. It was so good to see you on Sunday. Luvs!
Hi Jenn!
I am so glad to have found your blog on Summer's site. You are a kick it the pants and are awesome at adding to your blog. I could take a lesson from you. I have missed sitting with you in RS. Seems like we are there on opposite weeks. Hope to see you soon!
Congrats on the baby. That is so awesome. And I have to say, I love that you have New Kids On The Block on your music player. LOVE THEM!
I am so excited that you are pregnant! Congratulations! I wish you the best and that the lovely morning sickness that accompanies this joyous event are minimal! Congrats again!
I am a little slow at the whole commenting thing, I feel lucky to get my own blog written. It was great to hear from you though. That is hilarious that you know steve and summer, LOVE them. I love seeing you and your cute fam and it sounds like you are going to be adding to it by the other comments CONGRATS! Kiddos are so great. you crack me up. Brings back great memories. until next time:)
Post a Comment