"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Friday, February 29, 2008
Braxton...
Ok, so I had to copy these pics off of Terra & Ben's blog (listed as Lloyd's on my list of peeps)... these are Braxton's 3 month old pictures. I should probably mention that this little guy has already had a haircut.. you can't really tell though. :) He's a handsome little devil!
What a cutie! My kids had hair but it was so white blonde that you couldn't really see it. How fun to have it so dark and beautiful. You're a lucky aunt!
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
2 comments:
He is so cute! Love the hair :)
Can I just tell you that I laughed out loud when I read Isaak-isms, especially the "Holy crap, that is ugly" what a crack-up!
What a cutie! My kids had hair but it was so white blonde that you couldn't really see it. How fun to have it so dark and beautiful. You're a lucky aunt!
Post a Comment