So, the wedding of Levi and Lindsay is now T minus 7 days away. Here is a cute picture of the happy couple.... 

Ok, can you also say Kankles (for those of you who don't know what these are.. this is where your ankle and calf meet and there isn't a break) .. Here are our bridesmaid shoes.
Can I just say that the last time I wore heels was Jr prom with Devin Bawden, Circa 1996. Good thing I am walking down the aisle with a hot ultimate fighter, you better gear up Cam, if I go down, we all go down.. Sounds like ring around the rosie's doesn't it?
Can I just say that the last time I wore heels was Jr prom with Devin Bawden, Circa 1996. Good thing I am walking down the aisle with a hot ultimate fighter, you better gear up Cam, if I go down, we all go down.. Sounds like ring around the rosie's doesn't it?

2 comments:
You crack me up! The older we get, the more I hate heels. Levi & Lindsey look so happy. I'm so happy for your family. You're going to have a year full of fun!
Tell Levi I said CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment