Friday, April 4, 2008

The boys are back...

That's right ladies, the wait is over. They are back. I am self proclaimed as one of their biggest fans. Between my sister Kristy, our friend Alisha and I, we owned every piece of memorabilia there was to offer. The barbie dolls, the stage, the big button pins, pillow cases... need I go on? Anyway, this morning on the "Today" show, the boys were back and might I say, looking mighty fine. Jonathan totally looked into my eyes as I was watching the replay of the video! Anyway, if you were one of the fans along with myself, check out people.com or the "Today" show website and you can see a video. I couldn't stop laughing at the 30 something ladies screaming, yelling and basically ready to pass out. Yeah, I would have been one of them, but in my current condition, it's not safe to go far from a toilet. To those of you who weren't fans, don't be haters!

11 comments:

Amberly said...

I can't believe how big Isaach is getting, he is so cute. Especially some of the things that he says, I always laugh when I read your blog. We have a new link to our blog it is www.chuckandamber.blogspot.com we are trying not to include our last name anymore. Check it out
Amberly

Natalie J said...

LMBOROFL!!

Dezaree said...

Amen sister! I am right there with you. I had just about everything that you could get of them too! Crazy. I watch a thing on them the other day and told Geoff they were coming back....and he just rolled his eyes at me. I am so excited. :)

Neiko said...

I have to say I love them! I was so into them when I was younger - I totaly want to go see them again!

Jessica Jo said...

NKOTB is back and Hangin' Tough! I'm interested in hearing some new material :)

Eric and Allana said...

Hey, I am so happy to hear from you. How are things going? It looks like I am about 1 week behind you in "baby makin'". I am assuming you guys are having a girl...me too. Do you have any names picked out?

Corky said...

"Didn't I blow your mind this time? Didn't I? Ahhhahhhahaha!

Tukuafu's said...

Hey Allana!! What up girl?? Good to hear from you! Yes, we are within a week or so of eachother. No names yet. Duke is coming up with circa 1980 names but I am not going for those. Do you have a name picked out? Where are you going to deliver? Talk to you soon! Jenn

Heather said...

Marilyn wouldn't allow us to have any NKOTB memorablia, except their tape. I had to smuggle in Tigerbeat magazine so Jessica and I could lust after their pictures. Jess was all about Joey and I liked Jordan. We would hide it under our bed and pull it out at night. Ahhh, the memories!

Spencer family said...

Smith parking lot sleep over! Those were the days!! That was my first concert thanks to you!!! I had to laugh because when you said 30 something I thought of older ladies, than you and I, than I thought she talking about people our age. I'm getting old and I don't even know it!!! Thanks for the memories. I can't believe that was like 20 years ago!

Tukuafu's said...

JoAnn- those were totally the days! Remember when the car broke down and we rode with a total stranger to the concert? Ah, dedication! It was the best concert- remember how hard we worked on that poster in the back seat while my Mom was driving? I am glad you enjoyed the memories too! We aren't as young as we used to Be!