Thursday, April 10, 2008

Deep Dark Quiz..

What were you doing 10 years ago:
Just finishing up at Ricks. As I recall, Jess and I were picking lint balls out of her egg crate mattress in the dorms. Can you tell there isn't much to do in Rexburg? Well, let's not leave out Craigo's.. mmm... the breadsticks!

5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Try really hard not to vomit.
2. Rip out my IV (I am so done with this)
3. Go to the library and get some more Catherine Coulter books.
4. Watch "Pride & Prejudice" for the 6th time this week before I have to take it back to Gina. There's just something about Mr. Darcy.
5. Fold laundry.

Snacks I enjoy: (Keep in mind in my current condition- they may sound like funk to you)
Cherry Coke- is that considered a snack?
Mayonnaise sandwiches
Peaches & Cottage Cheese
Shrek fruit snacks- the "creamy" ones

What would I do if I were a billionaire:
-Not do my own laundry.
-Build a compound for my family to live close to eachother. Sort of like the FLDS, only not against the law and no underage fornicatin'.
-Pay off debt and take Isy to Disneyland.
-Take my best girlfriends on a cruise.
-Hire John Legend for a private concert for my sistas
- Donate most of it for charity- Instead of Idol gives back, Jenn gives back.
- I better stop, I could go on and on....

3 Bad Habits:
- Biting my nails
- Nagging my poor sweetie and son
-Driving a bit too fast and "reckless" as Duke would put it.

5 Places I have lived:
- Rexburg- again, shout out to Craigo's
- West Valley- East Side
- West Valley- West Side
- West Valley- Central
- Compton. Ok, not really, but I loved "Boyz In Tha Hood"

5 Jobs that I have had:
- Checker at Harmon's
- Neighborhood babysitter
- Telemarketer for Olan Mills (lasted about a day)
- Biller for home medical equipment
- Health Educator

5 Things people don't know about me:
- I hate stray hair. Even if it's my own, I gag uncontrollably until it is disposed of.
- I have a hard time forgiving.
- If I had the money and the land, I would open a pet sanctuary.
- My family means everything to me.
- Once when I was little, I was almost kidnapped.

5 comments:

Jessica Jo said...

I'm a little in denial about that being 10 YEARS ago! But the memory makes me smile :)
BTW I love your blog music, some songs take me back to Ricks...Andy, Ben, Big Papa :) ah, good times!

Shylo said...

Please don't remind me how old we are! I am turning 30 this year... I am so old that some memories from Rexburg are a little blurry.:)

Kim said...

I love you Jenn - you crack me up!

Summer said...

Thanks for coming over the other night-hope you are feeling better. I LOVED seeing you and getting to hang out. Lets do it again soon!

Jenn said...

Which "Pride and Prejudice" are you watching? Is it the A&E mini-series? That is the BEST, it makes the Kiera Knightley version seem so very lame.