Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dr. McDreamy....

Ok, have I ever told you how much I LOVE Isy's Pediatrician? Dang, boy is fine. I realize it isn't "proper" to go to the Dr. at every cough, but when you have this guy as your son's Dr, wouldn't you? Not only is he EASY on the eyes, but he is a phenomenal physician (say that 3x fast!).. Ok, so I google-stocked and found you all a picture... drum roll pleeeeaaasssee....


Ok, the picture doesn't do him justice. But, he is way cute.


Ok, so this post is supposed to be about my cute niece, Hailey. She went in for her 2 month appointment to see this Dr. McDreamy and I had to go for moral support of course. Poor Hailey had to get 3 shots and that sweet little baby cried so hard. So, did her Mommy :) Anyway, here are some pics of the princess... Oh, and she is up to 8lbs 13 oz! I'm so proud of that Big girl!

7 comments:

Shylo said...

You crack me up...my kids doctor is sooo not good looking. I guess brains are more important but it wouldn't hurt if he could have both! :)

Beth and Jess said...

My kids doctor is gay.

Jessica Jo said...

Ours looks like a cute lepracaun,if that's possible, I can't think straight if doctors are good looking :)

Brynn said...

Dr. McDreamy kinda looks like a gay Doug!

Natalie J said...

Referral, please!!!

Kim said...

Maybe someday I can have Dr. McDreamy for a pediatrician...very cute!

Natalie J said...

Girls night sounds awesome!! I will take any excuse to leave my kids for an evening. Bad news is that is has to be in a week or so (cause Xander has Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease, thanks to Gold's Gym Daycare). After that I am all for it!