Sorry for the slackage in the blogging area. As you can see from the title of this blog, the countdown has officially begun. I went to my Dr. yesterday and I have gained a total of 7 pounds throughout the pregnancy. I guess it didn't help that I lost 20 while I had my picc line in. If it wasn't so miserable, I would consider this as a weight loss solution. Anyway, Dr.'s appointment went well.. We are still on track for August 12th and my appointments are now every 2 weeks. I did find out that towards the end of pregnancy, the hormones are in full force (or RAGE as I call it) and I should expect to get sick again. I took this with calmness thinking, well that's funny because I NEVER GOT BETTER.. so, really, no harm done, right? So, as I am throwing up on the side of the road on my way to work today (sorry for the nappy details-and I apologize to my fellow motorists in the hood that had to witness that), I realized that indeed, the hormones are ragin'. However, the baby girl is still kicking around in there and I am grateful for that!
Not much else going on.. sorry for the bland life stories. Duke did finish tiling our spare bathroom and it's a good thing because I am co-hosting Pam's baby shower this weekend. Can't wait to see all my girls from high school and sit and reminisce. Amazing how much has changed.. husbands, babies.. etc.
Oh, wait, I do have good news. My fabulous sister Kristy and I got our New Kids tickets. Thanks to my good friends at Ticketmaster for landing us in the lower bowl. Now we just need to practice our dance moves!!
10 years ago

5 comments:
I can't wait for this weekend either! It will be SO fun! I still can't believe all that you go through during your pregnancies. How do you do it? I also can't believe you're already going to the dr. every 2 weeks. That came fast! Pretty soon you'll be down to every week! I start those next appointment. YAY! Okay, I'll see you on Saturday. We can ALL practice our NKOTB moves! You know we all still got 'em!!! :)
Everytime I read this post I just laugh...sorry, not at your pain but your comment about throwing up in the hood. You crack me up! How are you feeling?
That is my favorite part of pregnancy, less then 10 weeks to go! I hope that everytihing goes good. Good luck with the sick part!
All I have to say is you are AMAZING! How have you done it???? I hope there will never be a more perfect baby because you deserve it. Good luck with the delivery. You will love having a girl:)
guys, how are you?! funny thing: we went to the west fest and cody said to me,"do you know who i would love to run into while we're here, duke and jen...we then proceeded to reminisce about duke teaching him about diving off some pier when we went water skiing with the youth. anyway, congratulations on baby girl on the way! good to hear from you. look forward to seeing you at the local walmart:) p.s. consider yourself blog stalked...
Post a Comment