Hello to everyone....
Yes, I am still alive (for those of you wondering)... I am here to give you updates on life, thoughts on everything and just general blabbing (to fulfill my journal goal).
So, I have been pondering lately about this pregnancy and life in general. I realized with blunt force that I have been acting very laman/lemuelish and need to apologize. I am a wanny pants, through and through. I should be grateful I get to throw up everyday, it means that I can bring a baby into this world. I should be grateful everytime she moves, because it means her heart is strong and she is getting bigger. I should be grateful for my family and for literally saving my life with babysitting my little guy, bringing me food, rubbing my back when I throw up (thanks Gin), taking me to the hospital to get my picc line & when I have bleeds, and just for providing support when I am really not a nice person. I am grateful that I have healthy niece & nephews and that I get to watch them grow up. I am grateful for Isy and everytime he says "you are driving me crazy Jenn", I just smile and think about how much I love and adore that little guy. I am grateful for my sweetie and the plan of eternal families. How lucky I am that he was brought up in a strong family that has amazing values and faith. I really am a lucky girl and feel very blessed to be a mother. I am really lucky I have mother's in my life that are true examples of what I want to be.
Ahhhh.. I feel better now. Sorry to those of you who have to suffer through this post. I was starting to feel like I was one of "those" emails that gets forwarded a million times..
So, anyway, on to better and more exciting things.. We had a fabulous time this past weekend at the Lloyd reunion. Kristy, Hailey, Isy and I went with my parents up to the beautiful Cache Valley. It was a lovely drive and it was even better when my Dad got us lost in Wellsville.. the scenic route was pretty Dad! So, anyway, we had fun seeing Dad's family and I love, love, love my great uncles. What great men. We had a good time and ended the day at the West Fest. Ah, yes, talk about people watching phenomenon. I couldn't believe some of the outfits girls were wearing, and their language.. wow.. naughty, naughty. Isy had fun running around "the circus" and special thanks to my Mom and Kristy for taking him on the rides. I think they would discourage riding in my current condition. All in all, it's been a fabulous June.
Jenn's Top Ten for June: (in really no order)
1. Getting to see my girlfriends from high school for Pam's shower. What a blast! We laughed and talked and talked and talked...
2. Seeing Pam pregnant brought tears to my eyes and learning what an amazing experience it was for them to get pregnant with Jackson.
3. Going to Grandma's 80th birthday party and pretty much just laughing the whole time. Ahoy Matey- looks who's 80!!
4. Seeing Dr. Barton every 2 weeks and learning that my cute friend Allana goes to him as well. I love you Dr. B!
5. Going to our ward luau- what a blast. Shout out to Summer for working so hard on pulling that off-- what a great party!! Mahalo!!
6. Having a girls night with Kellie & Kim @ Chili's. I love, love, love those girls! We have been out of high school for 12 years but we are the best of friends still. Missed you Jenn!
7. Jenn surviving Duke's 2 trips to Frisco. Snaps to me.
8. We finally started planning our family camping trip. Can't wait for this weekend! (I promise I'll take pictures :)
9. Finally finding "grown up" tv shows to watch that I actually like. So you think you can dance (Go GEV!!) and Wipeout. Is there anything funnier than watching grown people bounce off of obstacle courses (that's a go go, no no). Haven't laughed that hard in ages.
10. Sunday dinners. When we were younger we always had Sunday dinner as a family with the Lloyd's. The tradition has continued with my Dad and our family.. I love how close we are and how we can't stop laughing ALL OF THE TIME!
We are looking forward to July! 43 more days until Little Miss comes!!
10 years ago

7 comments:
Dr Barton is my OB too. He's the greatest ever!! He took such good care of me through my birth and pheumonia. I'm glad you are in such good hands!! What a small world, eh?
Good top 10! Have we really been out of HS 12 years...holy cow that ages us huh!
It made my day that the ward party made your top ten! I think I am still recovering! Oh, and don't you love So you think you can dance?! I am watching it on DVR right now and it is my favorite thing ever. I miss you and we want to see you guys soon!
YAY!! I am so glad that you are just as happy as I am to have the same Doc. I don't think people believe me when I say "I have the best OB EVER!!" Now our baby girls are going to be born within weeks of eachother. I CAN'T WAIT!! You're the best. MUAH!!
Wish I could have come to Pam's shower while I was out visiting in Utah but I had my nieces birthday party. We will have to get together the next time I am out to visit. :)
Ah I miss you! I wish I could see you before we move. Wish i could be there to provide support for you :)
I'm glad you have a month left, and i hope it FLIES by for you!
You are hilarious! I can't wait to meet this little girl, and I just want you to know I think you have had a great attitude.
Post a Comment