Hope you'll all enjoy the slideshow of Kim's "scandalous" bachelorette party.. As you can see, a good time was held by all! Special thanks to Jenn (shout out to ATL) for taking the pictures and thanks to everyone for coming!
P.s. If you "View all Images" the pictures aren't blurry :)
10 years ago




3 comments:
Thanks for the fun night - I had a blast!! You are the best and I'm grateful everyday for wonderful friends like you, Jenn & Kellie.
I'm SO sad I missed Kim's shower. It looks like it was so fun! I'm also sad I missed YOUR shower on Saturday. How was it? Jackson's jaundice was up again so we had to take him in to the doctor. Poor little guy. I'm waiting to hear back from the doc today about how he is doing. I hope he is better!!! I hope your little princess doesn't have jaundice when she comes.
Love you!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun...so sad I am not around for awesome showers like that!
Post a Comment