Friday, July 25, 2008

A Memory....

Ok, I am joining this bandwagon.. thought it would be fun to reminisce about the good times we have all had.. here are the instructions...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, just leave anything you remember.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Leave one for me, and I'll be sure to leave one for you on your blog too!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I remember having so much fun everytime we were together. My favorite was when we would go out to dinner for girls night. You are always so fun and energetic, I loved being around you. Isaach is so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting. Congrats on having a girl they are so fun.

Corky said...

Do I have to pick just one??? Okay, i'll choose a funny one though. . . the time that you were working at Harmon's and I woke up to you scanning Buster our family dog like he was a bag of sugar!!
And another one is the time we were at the "lighthouse" for a dance and we were doing the Cotton Eye Joe and you twisted your ankle in those really tall flip flops! Gina had to take one for the team and go in after your shoe!
And another would be the time we went to Manti for the Pageant and we were staying at that house and we went upstairs for something and that guy scared the crap out of us and we almost fell down the stairs!! "ZION!"

TURKS said...

Hey Jenn!! Long time no see. I saw your blog on Shylo's and I have a memory that you may not remember. Driving home from a young womens activity in my ugly orange blazer and doing a brake check not knowing you had already taken off your seat belt and you slammed into the dash board!! Your dad was in the front yard. I don't think he was too happy with me. I felt so bad!! Hilarious!! Hope all is well with you!