Monday, August 18, 2008

Reflections of a few weeks later...





Just to update you all on our little family.. things are going quite well. Elsie is doing great and Isy loves his baby sister. He is constantly wanting to hold her or feed her and yesterday he came over and told her she was a princess. So, things are going good. This week is going to be interesting. Duke starts school and I am on my own with the 2 kiddos.. wish me luck! Here are some things that I love about my little princess:

Her long feet and toes (which she got from her Mommy!) and the way she loves them to be touched. Sometimes she wraps them around my arm while I am feeding her.. maybe she's part monkey.

She is a no nonsense eater. She eats like the milk is going out of style.

Her long fingers. I see piano in her future.

All of her hair- it is so soft!

This week she sees Dr. McDreamy for her 2 week checkup- I'll keep you all updated!

10 comments:

Brynn said...

You are so lucky! I want mine out!! Can't wait to meet her.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

I remember feeling guilty those first few weeks after Will was born...that life had changed so much for Abby, and that I couldn't devote all my attention to her. But it was amazing to watch my first baby become a big sister, and the watchful care she has kept over Will from the very first day is one of the greatest joys of my life. I am so happy Isy loves her and is so excited about her! If ever I feel like I can get off the couch, I want to come see her!

Natalie J said...

Is your mom still going to come help you? I think you will still need some. How are you feeling? Sore? Just remember to let your house go to pot, so that you can take it easy when you need to.

Elsie is a cutie! Those are some good pictures!

Kim said...

Oh I need to hold her again...she is so dang cute! What are you doing Wednesday night?? Can I come over and bring you some grub? Love ya!

Jessica Jo said...

She is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you! I can tell you are in love with her :)

Tanya said...

i'm really glad isy likes the princess. not so in my house, but now larkin says she is the best baby he's ever had:) anyway, glad she's eating so well, she a beauty.

NIXON STUFF said...

Jealous you have a girl. Hey long time how are you doing? I have two boys want another might adopt the next one. Good to see you and your cute family.
Emilie Nixon

Beth and Jess said...

What a cutie!!! She is so adorable. I love newborns. I bet you are so glad to be done with the pregnancy!!!

Shylo said...

She is so cute, I love the face she is pulling in the first pic. I love watching older siblings with a new baby...so fun!

TIDWELLS said...

Jen I love your pictures. Your little girl is so stinking cute... We do need to get together. call me. Love ya Nic. 773-1612