Friday, December 5, 2008

HuBbY TaG! My OdE to SuPeRmAn!

1. Where did you meet?
J0rdan Park- Labor Day weekend 2000. It was a rugby barbecue and we were introduced by my good friend "D" Kinikini.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He is the smallest polynesian man I have ever seen. Way too skinny.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing?
Hat & Shorts. (not only those 2 items, I just can't remember the rest :)

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Taylorsville Park- oh and for the record- he kissed me!

5. Where did you go for your first date?
Chuck-a-rama. I know, romantic.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
A couple of weeks

7. How did he ask you out?
It was a mutual conversation.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Not really. We just decided to get married on Saturday, and so we did.

9. Do you have children?
Yes- Spidey is 4 1/2, Queen Bee is 4 months.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Yep- we robbed a bank once, like "Fun with Dick & Jane". Ok, not really. Well, he was illegal for awhile until we got his paperwork finished. Does that count?

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person?
Our date at Chuck-A- Rama. He was getting me refills on my drinks and checking on me the whole time. He was just so freaking nice.

12. Do you get along with his family?
Yep. I love them to pieces! (even if I don't know what they are saying sometimes :)

13. Do you trust this person?
Yep- and I can tell when he tries to lie!

14. What is the best gift he gave you?
Our temple sealing. It was the best day ever!

15. What is the one thing he does that gets on your nerves?
He grinds his teeth when he sleeps & uses the same scrubby to scrub dishes (even when it's dirty and been sitting in the dirty sink for a few months.) Yuck.

16. Where do you see eachother 15 years from now?
He will be building houses and I'll be a nurse. (if I can just get motivated to go back to school)

17. What causes the most arguments?
Video Games. Once he starts, he doesn't stop.

18. How long have you been together?
8 Years on the 30th of this month.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Ahhhh! Cute!

Natalie J said...

Very well put!

Nickie said...

What a cute pic of you 2. Sorry it's been so long since I commented! I love the thanksgiving picture, very nice.
And all the Twilight stuff, I'm right there with you, I love the shirts you made, you gals are crazy-my kinda crazy! I loved the movie, I went with my mother-in-law and aunt, and the part where he stops the car from hitting bella, I turned to my Mom-in-law and said, "one time cris had to do that for me". she just about spit her drink out her nose. Cris is kind of a small guy.
Anyway, blah blah blah.
You always make me laugh! Thanks woman!
loves

Jessica Jo said...

8 years!!! Duke is such a great guy, I'm so glad you have him! :)

btw I love your hair, it looks so good on you, the color and the cut!
Miss you :)