

Well, it's been 4 months since our Queen Bee made her debut. I can say nothing but amazing things for the joy and love that she has brought to our home! As you can see from the photos- she is a smiler. As you can als0 see, the dimple has become even more pronounced (YAY!!) Here are some things I love about her:
* When you go to take off her shirt or onsie, she is so ticklish, she giggles.
* She has acid reflux, but even after she throws up for the 50th time, she still smiles!
* She only answers to "pretty", "princess", "cupcake" and "baby sister".
* She loves to eat her hands. While nibbling on them, she likes to talk.
* She loves her big brother and listens for his voice.
* She's definitely a Daddy's girl! It is amazing to see them interact together.
* She sleeps through the night.
* She has a skullet (when there is no hair on top and lots in the back).
* She loves her babysitter Sonja & her adopted brother, Andrew.
* She loves the Hayfords and wants Mckenz to watch her soon!
I can't believe 4 months has gone by. Everyday I look forward to seeing her grow and I am so grateful she is OURS!

11 comments:
She is beautiful Jenn! Her smiles are so sweet, I love that she has Mommy's dimple! I am so glad she sleeps through the night for you, after all that you went through to bring her into the world, you deserve some rest!
McKenzie would be willing to watch your sweetie any day or time!! I can't believe she's 4 months!! Did you get to see Dr. Dreamy??
She is certainly adorable, and that dimple is to die for. I think it is funny that she only answers to the nicknames. Cute, Cute!! See you tonight at RS!
Love that dimple!!
she is so pretty! i love her chunky thighs. she looks alot like you. so so cute.
Jenn, she is so beautiful! I love that smile ... and her dimple is to die for! She is a great mix of you and Duke, I think.
She is adorable! I love little girl smiles. Tori can be so crazy but she can turn it around in a second with her sweet smile. Gotta love them!!
Jen she is so cute. I loved the christmas card thank you... You all look fabulous. love ya
I love Elsie and she is growing so fast! I'm glad I get to watch her and we'll miss her and Isaak this Christmas break! Thanks again to Duke for taking Andrew to preschool on Wednesdays!
I got your Christmas card the other day and every time DAvis walks by the fridge he says 'Isaak..Jen'. He misses you. So do I! Thanks for the card and I hope you are great. luvs!
She is absolutely adorable, especially with that dimple and "want to munch" them thighs! What a blessing she is
Post a Comment