He's a smart guy and was great with the queen. All I can hope for is that Dreamy will be there waiting for me next time. I should ask for my copay back. They must have a money back guarantee- right??
Anyhooo.. Here are the stats on the queen bee..
Weight: 14 lbs (51%)
Height: 26 inches (94%!!)
So, tall and thin is the summary. The shots were traumatic (as to be expected), but baby sister did fine afterwards and slept fabulously all night! Here are some shots in her new favorite seat- the bumbo!!




2 comments:
NOOOOO!! No Dr. Dimick?? What a tragedy! :) You are hilarious with that pucture of Dr. Lindgren, I mean Niles. Dr. Lindgren came to Primary's when we were up there with Brock because Dr. Dreamy was out of town, so we know him pretty well too.
I love the bumbo! Best baby invention yet! Too bad Lincoln is growing out of his!
Post a Comment