Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Biggest WOOSer



I look forward to Tuesday nights each week. That's right, The Biggest Loser is on. I was a virgin watcher last season and was hooked.. so, this season is no different. Spidey and I have "date" night and watch the show. He is still trying to figure out the "L" sound, so every Tuesday he asks if the Biggest Wooser is on tonight.. Hilarious. Anyhoo.. each time I watch the show, I envision myself getting picked for the show. Except for one stipulation, I would be on Bob's team (oh, and I wouldn't have to work out 5 hours each day). Gillian is beastly and I would probably snap her in half (literally) if she ticked me off.. Bob on the other hand.. dang, boy is fine.

If any of you (that is if anyone is reading this) don't watch it or haven't before, now's your chance!


Last night, the last season's winner was on Larry King Live. Look how good she looks?? Oh, and this is her "sweet spirit" fiance'---

Before..

After...

2 comments:

kim said...

I love that show too. Me and Katrena (she's 8) watch it together every tuesday, its our mommy daughter time.

Parish & Becca said...

I was a virgin Biggest Loser viewer last season and got hooked as well. I too look forward to Tuesday nights to watch it. I'll admit, I cried when Jerry only lost one pound this week :(