So, we came home from Cali and Baby Sister had a slight cough. It progressed into an ugly cough and by the weekend, we were sittin in Kidscare. Each time I have been to Kidscare, I have had a good experience (Instacare or Insta-scare is another story..).. this was no such occasion. First off, the MD introduces himself and guess what his name was?? Woody Longnecker. That's right, repeat it again and say it 3 times fast. The first thing I thought was, that sounds like a porn name. Anyway, I am pretty sure I knew more about RSV than he did and the visit was a complete flop. They did a deep suction (which I think me & mom cried harder than sister) and sent us on our way. By Monday morn, I was ticked, sleep deprived, worried and so sad that my sweet, well mannered baby was no longer a happy girl.. So, I called in the troops. Well, one troop. Dr. Dreamy.. mmm.. It was a necessary visit (contrary to Superman's views on the subject).. and it went well (how could it not, right??) Dr. Woody failed to diagnose double ear infections on top of the RSV. So, no wonder, we weren't sleeping. Anyway, we got antiobiotics and some sweet TLC time with Dreamy and were sent on our way. Baby sister is finally a happy girl again and smiling and talking again. Spidey told me he didn't like her boogers and all the crying she was doing.. amen, brother, amen. So, things are back to normal at our house. Super & Spidey are back to school after a long break and baby sister is back at Sonja's.. life is good for now.
10 years ago


6 comments:
Ok, I was ROFLMBO at the porno Dr's name.
Hahaha! That is hilarious what Spidey said. Love it! But I am so sad about your little beauty. I bet it was so hard to watch her go through everything. I'm glad she's doing better though. RSV is my biggest fear right now.
What a weirdo doctor with that name! Too funny. So sad when kiddos are that sick :( Glad she is feeling better and hopefully you are all getting your sleep again.
That doctor needs a name and profession change, big time! I'm glad that you listened to your intuition and went to the real doctor. Elsie gets more beautiful every time I see her!
Your poor cute family, it was the busy Christmas you had. It's like she has a hangover now.
I love the name of the instacare doc. I never get a porn doc at those places. Maybe I should start requesting one...hmmm.
Hang in there, she'll get better, sweet little thing.
Love you
You are hilarious! One kid is always an adventure, I can't imagine all the fun you are having :)
Post a Comment