"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Do kNow WheRe the WeIgHt RoOm Is???
*** Easter has come and gone. Here is one of our many festivities for the holiday. Egg Dying. My sis (along with her new bi-spectacles) came on over to help us in the festivities. Upon starting this dealio- Spidey spilled egg die on his shirt. So, naturally, he did what any big boy would do.. just shed the shirt. So, hence.. the "racy" photos below.
He just dumped all the eggs in there and then stirred them around.
Careful.. careful...
The "egg-cellent" crew..
Some of the handy work!
This how princess enjoyed the egg dying experience.
Pretty!!
Self portrait. Can you say.. Deer in the headlights??
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
1 comment:
Oh how fun! Your kids are beautiful! I need to get our Easter pics on, you've inspired me! I'll get to it.
Post a Comment