Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who let the DogZ out??

For family night this week, we rented "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" (I know, I am way religious)from the ol Redbox. I absolutely LOVE George Lopez and he was the voice of one of the pups.. so, Pretty starts freaking out in her jumper and Spidey responded by barking at her. Watch the video.. it's pretty self explanatory how she responded. Whenever she cries.. he barks.

On another subject.. Was anyone else disturbed at this week's Biggest Loser? I don't think it's any secret how much I adore the blue's and to send Sione home was plain mean. Helen needed to go, not my homie. What are the chances Laura would find the ticket anyway? Ugh.

But look how good he looks!!


Oh, and I can't not mention my 2 newest faithful followers of Da BlOG.. Katie Lou from 'Tana and Marie from Oky. Hope you enjoy reading my adventures!!

The trip is just a few short weeks away. I can't believe it's coming so fast. We decided to arrange for personal transportation (cuz we're r$ch like that!) ok, not really, but mostly because we didn't want to risk our lives in the Taxi's.. From what I have heard, the cabbies probably get their license's online (maybe they are Dr's too??) and it's total chaos. I think it's a good decision on our part.. Besides, I am sure they'll have a sign that says "Mo Mo's from Utah- over here"..

I finally found the dreaded swimsuit (looks sorta like something shamu would pick out) at Penney's.. It fits and doesn't show my junk, so no complaints here! Snaps to Cam for coming with me!

I thought it would be a good idea to break the news to Isy that we are going. I accidentally told him I would swim in the ocean and he freaked and said that I will get eaten by a shark. I told him I would stick to the pool, but he is sure that Mexico pools have sharks. Heck, they probably do.

I have 3 books I am going to read.. "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, "Run for your Life" by James Patterson and "Just take my Heart" by Mary Higgins Clark.

Sitting in the nice warm sun, sippin on coladas, hangin with my girl Cam, spending time with my hottie hubby and reading, ahhh.. my idea of the perfect vacation!!

10 comments:

Nickie said...

Love Angels and Demons.
Okay, how lucky are you! You're going to go soak up the sun, I am jealou! I totally hear you on the swimsuit thing, but here's what I think: "I don't have to look at me!" Then things are much more fun.
I gotta tell you, if you go in the ocean, you're braver than I would ever be, yikes!
I love the video of your babies, they are too precious!

Nickie said...

I meant to say jealous, with an s
loves!

Katie said...

Thanks for the shout out! I had to read your blog after I watched biggest loser, I knew it would break your heart. ENJOY your vacation.

Camie said...

SOOO excited!! I went in the ocean several times last year and it wasn't bad..didn't see one shark. ;) But I can stick to the pool or whatev as long as the umbrella drinks keep comin'!!

Eric and Allana said...

I can't believe how big our babies are getting. She is ADORABLE!! Have a drink for me PLEASE! ;)

kim said...

I was very upset after watching Biggest Loser this week. I was actually hoping that Laura would go below the yellow line! And I was impressed with Kristen's attitude about the whole ticket thing, why gorge yourself out, when the trick is to just be above the yellow line- what good was the power really. And I would have gladly seen Helen or Ron go home. I used to like Ron, was impressed with how he fought for the "kids" and how he had raised such a good son, now he just seems like a jerk. Go Blue Team! Sione can be the at home winner.

The Poulson's said...

That video is hilarious! Such cute kids :)

TIDWELLS said...

Jen she is so cute I know I say it all the time but come on she is addorable. spidey is pretty handsome to. I agree with the whole biggest loser thing.

pam said...

Okay, Pretty and Jackson are totally meant to be ... they have the same jumper!!!!!!! Anyway, that was a way cute video!
I've only caught a few moments of Biggest Loser but did watch the end of that one and was so so so sad. I really liked the blue team too. That was horrible. BUT I loved it when they showed him after. I totally got all teary. Especially when he was training his fam. That was so cool of him.
Love ya!

Shylo said...

You crack me up. I have been looking for the perfect swimsuit for years. After 3 kids nothing looks quite how it is supposed too. I need a suit will full coverage, a heavy duty push up bra and some sort of girdle :)