"When I see professional clowns, mimes, or people who makes ballon animals, I think of their relatives and how disappointed they must be.”
Jimmy Fallon
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Our SweEt SuiTe!
TheSe are HiGhly Fascinating pictures of our room (can you sense the sarcasm??) We loved IT! The bed was a little hard- but the Jacuzzi tub made up for it! Sitting under the stars in the Jacuzzi.. sigh.
Spidey: That's IT Hailey!! Hailey: ahhhaaaahhhhh!!! Spidey: I am going to burn this HOUSE DOWN and send you to JESUS!! ________________________________________
Spidey- what are all the flags for? Me- It's President's Day. We celebrate the Presidents. Do you know who the President is? Spidey- Yep, Barrack Obama- he's the Prophet of our church. Me- Uh, hmmm.. Did you learn that in Primary? .................................................................................
Spidey- What does the President do? Me- He leads our country. He makes all the decisions for us. Spidey- He isn't our leader. Jesus is.
No comments:
Post a Comment