My Parting Shot..
Pics from the planeWe left Cancun at 5:20. When we got to Houston, we had to go through Customs (twice) and then re-check our luggage.. it was quite the ordeal. I felt like I was on the Amazing Race or somethin. We finally boarded in Houston and once my Dramamine kicked in.. we arrived in the home state around midnight. It was a long travel day, but worth it!
As promised- here is my top 10 list:
1. Good thing I packed bug spray. Too bad I didn't use it and got bit.
2. Europeans have a fettish with tanning without the top of their swimsuits. I just kept thinking about how bad it would hurt to have your nippy's burned. OUCH!
3. I need to send a Thank You note to the makers of Dramamine & Immodium.
4. My hair + humidity= cross between Tina Turner and Jon Bon Jovi.
5. First time through customs-- never want to go back.
6. Yes, we were there during the Swine Flu outbreak- no I don't have it and YES I ate lots and lots of BACON!! Mmmmmm!!!
7. When there is a gecko in your room- GET IT OUT!!! (thanks Superman!! )
8. Thanks to my drug dealer Cam for the Tylenol PM- it is a MUST!
9. The look on the waiter/waitresses faces when we told them we didn't want alcohol. They thought we were LOCO! No drunky drunky here.
10. A big SHOUT OUT to Cam & Andy. We had an amazing time and even though we got stopped 3 times going through security, they still like us. I think anyway.



8 comments:
LOL!!! You're top 10 list is FANTASTIC! Of course we still love ya! You still in for the cruise in a couple years??
good thing i read your top 10 list. i was just about to ask you about the swine flu, and i think burnt nips are hot, literally:)
Yes I am totally jealous! Brought back so many memories. I miss the beaches there. They are so beautiful! I'm so glad you had such a great time.
I love the top 10 list, especially the Tina Turner/Bon Jovi comment! I love all the pictures too. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Oh my gosh, Jenn! It sounded and looked AMAZING!!!!!!!! Yes, I am totally jealous. I SOOOOOO want to go to Cancun. (Sigh.) Someday. (Another sigh.)
Love you!
Looks like you guys had an incredible vacation, I am totally jealous. We went to Play Del Carma on a cruise in 2004 and loved it, I've always said I would love to go back just to that island. Hope you didn't miss your kiddies too much.
How fun! I love your comments on each picture, your blog makes me happy woman. I miss you, and you are a totaly babe, you have the sweetest smile.
It's hard when you take a trip like that cuz you miss the chitlens, but then again, you really don't.
I love you!
Customs sucks, but you want to go through it again because it usually means you are getting back from having an amazing time!
Post a Comment