Probably one of the funniest videos eva!! Some background- Gina went to see "Wicked" while we had Easter dinner and she ended up coming over after. Of course Ben had to scare her. I think she needed to go potty after.
Ok, watch this video. Then, watch it again. He thinks that is how you say Chip. Cussin like a sailor.. just like his Dadday.. ha ha haaa!!
So, Easter was great. We had good food, great company (shout out to Uncle B & Auntie P).. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Snaps to the Easter Bunny (Aka Mommy Dearest) for everything. The kids all got cute clothes, stuff animals, balls (not those kind!!) and lot's of candy!! Thanks Mommy Dearest! You are the best!
Oh, and we got to see some of Super's family! Semi, Mia & the kiddos came from the bay and hung out for a bit. It was good to see them and listen to Rina tell me she wants "semini"- Ramen noodles all the time! I love that girl! I am sad they left already, but we'll have to make a trip out to see them soon! Oh, and Spidey's youngest sis came to see us too!! Love that girl! She is my fellow Twilight GIrrrrrlll!!
I can't end this post without giving you my feelings on this last Biggest Loser. It's called Karma, Laura. Yep, Karma. Kick Sione off and see what happens. I did feel a little teeny bit bad about the hip.. but, it was time for her to go home. I did love the makeovers.. wasn't Mike a little hottie with that turquoise shirt on? Loved it! Filipe looked great as usual and I cried when his wife saw him. OH, and was anyone else shocked that Jillian cried? I was like WTH? So, up next.. Helen.. pack yo bags.
Oh, and just one last bit.. 1 week until sunny MEXICO! I am getting to the freaking out part of leaving.. but, everything is going to be just fine (at least that is what I keep telling myself!!) I just need to get some new Old Nave flippers.. I need a mani/pedi and I have to get Immodium for my first aid kit.. heaven knows we don't need any Montezuma's revenge.. that would be a bummer! ha ha haaaa!!!

11 comments:
You are Hilarious!! and babies cussing could provide me with hours of entertainment. Good luck in your travel preparations.
Some great videos! Gina has not changed! I could watch the chip, over and over and laugh even harder! Ashley used to used a derogatory term for truck when she as a baby.
Anyway, Have fun on your trip, only drink bottled water, no ice!
I love you Gina, you were always so much fun. I must admit that Sione was my favorite player and I was so sad to see him go, but the boy looks so good now. I really liked how they all looked, and yeah, Mike looked good.
I hope you guys have fun on your trip. Thanks again for all that yummy food, you guys are wonderful!!
1 WEEK!! EEEE! I'm so excited...you're much further along in the packing process than me though. I better get my butt in gear! Cute Easter pics and vids! Love ya girl!
I love the video of GINA...made me laugh! I can't believe how FAST Elsie has grown! She is gettin' SO big. Glad you had a wonderful Easter...what, 4 days and counting?! Still jealous!
glad you had a fun Easter! Have a blast on your trip.
Jen! You are so hyssterical!! I hope that you guys have the most amazing time in Cancun! *hint of jealousy*
Glad you had a great easter. Love the cussin video-made me smile. It is so funny how kids say things when they are learning to talk.
Love the videos, you guys have way too much fun! I love it. Totally agree with you about Laura, I actually want Ron to get out, he's driving me crazy!
Love love love you!
Oh my gosh that video of Braxton is so cute I wish that I had one to post on my blog!!! :) ha ha
The videos are so cute! I miss Gina! I think you're probably home from your fabulous vacation by now. I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it! Your little Pretty is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her little face!
Hey, my little word verification is: nestsa. That is ALMOST Bob Marley's middle name! :) Nesta. Cool!!
Post a Comment