Monday, June 29, 2009

It's What fun IS..

To be a true Utahn.. you must hit Lagoon at least once a summer. If the pocketbook allows.. more than once. We are lucky to have BFF's the Hayfords that invited us to Lagoon for some good times! Spidey was very brave and went on the bat with Superman...



I risked my life on the white roller coaster.. one day it's going to just fall to dust. Oh and .. really, who would or could stand up when your gut is pinned down with a steel girdle??


Baby sister enjoyed herself in cuz Hailey's strolla.. She was way into people watching. She get's it from her mamacita...



Spidey and his bff Park.. they loved this ride cuz it "shoots"..


Superman takin the kiddos on the Tilt-a-barf. Park-Spidey-Super and Ella Bell.

We had a fantastic time- shout out to Sun pRoducts for havin a Magoon day!

2 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Man! Lagoon has gotten an upgrade since I was there last! Glad you had fun. Wish I was there :)

Camie said...

Good times!! I need to blog about it, one of these days!!