Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ain'T NutHin' But A G ThAng BabAy..

One, two, three and to the fo' - Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at the do'...

Something that made me happy this week-- the new FaCe of DP-


No wonder it's my drink of choice.
Just seeing him evokes memories of the Up in Smoke Tour. Yep, that's right. Saw Dre-Em-Snoop.. am-AziNG! With the exception of the hard core porn being shown on the jumbotron- and the "incense" that was being lit up all around. It truly was "up in smoke" shall we say. No wonder I wanted bologna when we got home.

In other news.. SYTYCD has been off the hizook lately. I am completely at peace with Tony and Paris leaving. Tony had mad skillz but didn't cut it last week. This week's highlight was this guy:

Luv Lil C

Vitolio- Jason- Jonathan & Ade are my boyz for now. Does anyone else think Jon looks like David Archuletta?

Guess what's back??


Luv this place! Nothin like a day in the hood and some delish produce right? Oh, and if you go- You MUST visit my bff Rico- his food is off the chain! Oopsy.. I just drooled a little.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have never been to the farmer's market. I am lame sauce!

BTW-your blog hasn't updated itself on my blog for awhile & I missed stuff. Yikes! Good catch-up. I might sue blogger :) Ha!

Corky said...

Awww Yah. . .I remember the Up in Smoke Tour! That was a good time! I love Dr Pepper! I have to agree on the affection for Lil' C! He's my favorite judge. lalalala. . .so you think you can dance dance dance.

Nickie said...

I just want to offer my condolences on Jonathan. Lil C cracks me up as a judge, he talks like it's a science experiment, I love it.
Your camping trip looked so fun!!! Pretty is getting so big, she is absolutely adorable!!! Those cheeks!
You look so beautiful woman!!
Loves!!

Carleton & Robyn said...

Who do you want to win SYTYCD? I love it.